18 February 2011

Trojan Horse and Carriage

Praise Sully! I came back and none of my followers left, it's a first because someone always bails on me when I leave for any duration of time. It's like everyone is sitting at the table for dinner, I go get the rump roast, and I come back with cars screeching away and coats left on chairs. I even have more followers, I'm trying to figure out how to not scare away THIS bunch without being conspicuous or looking shifty. So how is everyone? Did you know I ate raw Italian bacon thinking it was like Capocollo? And the last two weeks I've noticed our kitchen back door was open in the morning when I know I locked it the nite before, it's spooky because one night when I was laying in bed I thought I heard rustling in the kitchen (our bedroom is situated next to our kitchen) and I got up to see and nothing was there. I don't have a wet brain yet so it's a mystery I'm still trying to get to the bottom of (I'm narrowing it down to our neighbor Beth on one of her pot binges thinking she's in her own house, or this). Two night ago I dreamt Susan Sarandon was attacking me because "I couldn't get with the program." Fuck You Sarandon*!



*NOTE: I'M SURE MISS SARANDON IS A VERY NICE INDIVIDUAL WITH MANY CAREER OPTIONS WHO WOULD NOT PHYSICALLY ACCOST ME.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, fuck you susan sarandon!

    Scary about your door, set up a camera or something. But then you might see a ghost and that would just be so scary, I'd rather not know.

    Okaeri (welcome back)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love posts with disclaimers at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WH,

    I won't install cameras because you're right, I'm afraid of what I'll find the next morning. I live in a wierd place. One night I was up until 5:30 in the morning and I started to here these little tappings on my windows, I look and little mice were trying to jump up to my windows like they were desperate to get in. I don't stay up that late so I'm wondering if it's a nightly occurance.

    Trixie,

    One time I dreamt I was being felt up by Richard Widmark.
    I didn't know "Thelma and Louise" left such an impact lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super creepy. I think my backyard might be haunted. Or toxic. There are always dead animals under the new trees we planted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I went to Oregon we stopped at "The House of Mystery"

    http://www.oregonvortex.com/

    and there is this little round circle about 2 feet by 2 feet that animals avoid, birds, even insects. They don't even let tours come within 5 feet of it.

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.