24 February 2011

avocados, asbestos...

what people put as an "interest" on their blog profile:


Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Bail Bonds
swoopy haircuts
acid
fenyőillat
the usual
banishments
getting fucked
extreme ironing
chafing dish
Hi-Fructose

3 people have "dipping sauces" as a blog interest. Me, dumb bitch (two lesbians who scare me and make my dick shrivel up like I've been in cold water for 5 hours) and a girl named Heather who stalks the unwary. What kind of fucked-up company am I in?

2 comments:

  1. hmmm,,,could be that fucked-up company is better than no company at all.

    no, wait. that's totally not true. they say you are the company you keep. on the other hand, everybodies a little fucked-up which means you're in good company.

    personally, i don't mind being by myself. not in the least as long as i have a good sandwich somewhere close. Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 things I get from your wise sage comment:

    1.little fucked-up
    2.a good sandwich somewhere

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.