29 January 2011

Gleeming

The creator of Glee the series Ryan Murphy said this about the band "Kings Of Leon:"

"Fuck you, Kings of Leon. They’re self-centered assholes, and they missed the big picture. They missed that a 7-year-old kid can see someone close to their age singing a Kings of Leon song, which will maybe make them want to join a glee club or pick up a musical instrument. It’s like, OK, hate on arts education. You can make fun of Glee all you want, but at its heart, what we really do is turn kids on to music.”

It all started a few months ago when the band was approached and was asked if one of their songs be put on the series and they refused, It's been non-stop back and fourth since. Looking at all the comments on sites across the web 99% think the creator of Glee is a "horrible cunt" (their words) because he has the nerve to be uppity in calling out the band on their decision. I don't watch Glee, but I'm for anything that grade school little dykes, I mean tykes, and budding sissies can look up to and be proud of and Glee seems to fit on the velvet See Saw. This band, that in a few years will go the way of the Tom Tom Club and Nina Hagen, never gives a reason WHY they don't want their song on the show even though the show's audience is in their demographic. I personally think it's because of these gay show tune-type of explosions that "Bad Ass" Kings Of Leon doesn't want their music associated with. Kings Of Leon should be thanking their Hippie God someone wants their death rattle on a show (give it 3 years and you'll be hearing their music on the "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" reunion show). Even Slash (that hair weed of shit is still kicking) attacked Glee saying "it was worse than Grease." I can't help but love Murphy's response with; “Usually I find that people who make those comments, their careers are over; they’re uneducated and quite stupid.” Finally a fag with some balls to stand up for the little tykes, I mean dykes. I found out a long time ago people like their fags docile, in the background, and "fabulous." Murphy's response of going hog shit with shooting everything with both barrels is what we need to see more of from today's fags when they stop crying over why they aren't over the rainbow. I was born with fire in my gut, and if a show like Glee can ignite and nudge that little fire inside of young'ins, bless your little pink heart.

4 comments:

  1. I never thought I would say this, but you are so fucking sweet! I'm right there with you. If you can't use your art to exalt not just humanity, but also freaking human experience (experience little peoples, I mean kids) then shove it up your uptight butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magaly,

    Shhhhh with the sweetness talk ;)

    CA,

    It wasn't my good twin who wrote it.

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.