22 June 2009

black bean bennies

I'm hitting Chinatown tomorrow, I'm getting shrimp har gaus, assorted shaomais, leek pancakes, a whole Peking duck with the head still on it, and 3 orders of chicken feet in black bean sauce with strawberry cake from the Phoenix Bakery. Russ is happy with a carnitas burrito with extra cheese extra sauce from Olvera Street because Mexican food sustains his life blood, assorted Dulces de leche for my mom and my sister is getting a little chinese windup toy that spins around and falls on the floor, but she'll thinks it's cute as Hell.

4 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, you are making me HONGRY!!!! yum. i mean, really hongry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a vegetarian wuss, so no feet of any kind for moi, but I would happily eat strawberry cake...*drools in manner of Homer Simpson*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about bean curd feet? Feet shaped texturized vegetable protein? Feet from a Tofurkey?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm Tofurkey...Yep, I'd eat foot shaped vegetable matter fo' shiz. Just as long as it was human foot shaped. Or........dinosaur foot shaped. Mmmmmm, dinosaury goodness, om nom nom....

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.