12 January 2009

Ultimate "Bloody Mary"


Bloody Leroy Mix


Ingredients:
1 8 oz. can tomato sauce 1 6 oz. can tomato paste 1 cup black coffee 3/4 cup beer (Killian's Red preferred) 3/4 cup fruit juice (citrus: orange/pineapple/mango type) 2 tblsp. whiskey 1 tblsp. lemon juice 1 tblsp. worcestershire sauce 1 tblsp. vinegar (red wine garlic preferred) 3 cloves garlic. minced 3 jalepeno peppers, minced 1/4 large onion, minced 1/8 red, 1/8 white preferred) 2 1/2 tsp. liquid smoke 2 tblsp. brown sugar 1 tblsp. molasses 1 1/2 tblsp. crushed red pepper 1 cube beef bouillon 1 1/2 tsp. salt 1 1/2 tsp ground black pepper 1 1/2 tsp. paprika 1 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper 3 dashes basil 3 dashes oregano 3 dashes savory

2 comments:

  1. What is that?? I don't know if I could drink that? I'm so use to just drinking Vodka on the Rocks that my body rejects everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a martuni man myself. I look at it more as a drinkable meal. How else am I going to eat tomatoes?

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.