08 June 2009

Similar stories are told about certain caves in the Hawaiian shores, so the theories about it being a "Broken Spectre" phenomenon or the effect of lack of oxygen to the brain at high altitudes, just doesn't cut it.

The Grey Man of Ben Macdhui.



The Aokigahara forest at the base of Mount Fuji is said to be haunted by demon-like creatures. The mysterious disappearances of children over several years in the area only added to the belief.



Gloomy Sunday




I put a store bought plastic lemon juice container (shaped like a lemon) in the microwave to defrost and the whole thing lit up like a star. Spooooooooooooky.

2 comments:

  1. Why did you have to defrost a container? You should buy another 1 nd take a photo to share with the group

    P.S. I like the new look you have going on. Reminds my of Chich Heroin. Only because hers has a bed too I guess. Small things

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all my own personal style baby.

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.