28 April 2012

Kimberly Fry


I've joined me and Russ into this. I don't think they'll know what hit them when we become belligerent (hint: people shaking). It's my attempt to get us more social outside of a bar setting. I won't hold my water if some femmy hapanic (sissy latins are drawn to Russ like botflys) won't take a hint or Russ gets into it with the more manish of the ladies at our table. Why do I already feel this is bad news?
I'll keep you posted if we really go through with this one.

“Whenever I was called a gourmet, I suspected I was being accused of something at least slightly unpleasant. But that was before I heard the term "foodie." I am still not sure that a gourmet is a good thing to be, but it must be better than a foodie.”

-Mark Kurlansky

3 comments:

  1. But, but . . . participation is so much like trying . . . eh.

    I think I'll just stay home and drink quietly/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. the ones in the shape of those busty black women

      Delete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.