23 November 2010

shine

We got rid of the dog, it was too much. I felt like a frazzled haired mom in a housecoat with a drink in one hand who puts a pillow over her baby because she can't take the crying and then blames hormones or a sugar rush.

My home computer is fried, unlike the 3 previous times, this time it was my fault, so I'll be spare around these parts until we get a new one.

Stay tuned for my wacky antics of spilling ice cream and putting my hands on my hips and saying; "Did I do that???" And my hourly recaps of CNN news where I put wrong punctuations in my sentences.

4 comments:

  1. THIS IS HYSTERICAL: Stay tuned for my wacky antics of spilling ice cream and putting my hands on my hips and saying; "Did I do that???"

    I hope you do it in a whiny voice because when I read it, it's whiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Behind every asshole is an even bigger bitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...And don't forget to raise one of your index fingers to your puckering lips when you say it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trixie,
    Whiny and high pitched, like the most effeminate gay man you ever came across.

    JA,
    (sarcasm)I hate women too, all that head hair and no muscles, I mean what's with THAT???

    Ceci,
    Now that's just going overboard, I'm not crazy lol

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.