05 October 2010

CommentsSettingsDesignMonetizeStats

I can't bring myself to post anything...
so...
oh, I'm fine, same old same old...
nothing is happening with me...
and how are you? Kids doing fine? Oh, that's great...
how's your better half? Really?!? Oh Lord that's uncalled for, I'd leave and take the bedspread. Stick some shrimp in the living room curtain rods, so when they start to smell after a few weeks, they won't figure out where the smell is coming from. I'm glad I'm not Italian, all those flippy hand gestures.

2 comments:

  1. Why so apathetic?
    Be brilliant and revel in it.
    Or just get high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging just isn't doing it for me right now and can't get high because my coke days are over, I can't seem to do shit in moderation.

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.