14 June 2010

fap fap fap

I'm eating big sticks watching "Bitchslap" on my pay-per-view cable service. Remember Frank? Russ was nice enough to give him a plate of breakfast one time and a plate of BQQ another time (Frank lives alone and doesn't get home cooking) and now Russ is bothered that Frank hasn't given back our plates in weeks, like Frank is still eating off of them or something. We now stay up nights wondering what he does with those plates. I told Russ he spins them between his jazz sets. Russ thinks Frank see's them as bath gift baskets he thinks he can keep. We only have 3 left, WE NEED THOSE PLATES.

Since my "What's in My Purse" video was such a big hit, enjoy this gem.

10 comments:

  1. I got a feeling Frank does not have any plates and is just waiting for you to feed him some more so he can have your set of plates. I know people like Frank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My other theory is that he pawns them off to pay for pool cue chalk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's the Martha Stewart of her generation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She should have thrown in they're also good for hot flashes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now know my mother gave me at least one piece of usable advice for life as an adult. She always told us if we were going to cook for others to deliver the food on plastic or paper plates or dishes we'd never want back or to use the mishapen or mis-matched tupperware we cudn't find proper lids to.Of course the chances I'd cook or cook for anyone else are non-existent so . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister, who entertains a lot, bought those white styrofoam to-go containers you find in restaurants to give out food. I need to go steal some from her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear. you just reminded me that i need to return a glass dish that i borrowed from my neighbor IN DECEMBER. christ.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The one that says "Ruby's Plate, PLEASE DON'T KEEP?"

    ReplyDelete
  9. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! SO FUNNY

    I give back EVERYTHING just in case. Usually the person tells me No that's part of the gift. So he probably thinks it's part of the gift :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. How does a neighbor think obvious personal chinaware is a gift?

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.