19 October 2009

Shaker Hill

I've decided when people delete my comment on a post for no reason, I'm going to call them on it. If my screen name freaks you out THAT much, you must have REAL crappy boyfriend issues sweetheart, and if the cute comment I said about mayonnaise threw you for such a loop, you're thicker than the mayo you're holding.

Now that I'm on the subject...

I post on blogs, expecting to be just like everyone else. When they find out I'm gay after checking out my blog, what starts off as a warm reception turns into a cold; "What are you posting on my blog for and go away now that I've figured out what you are." I keep on forgetting people don't like me just because I feel up a grown human with a dick and for nada else.

Hold on...

If you don't have yourself in my "followers" case OR commented on one of my posts at least once, but you come on my blog on almost a daily bases (remember I have statcounter), I see you as like those people who keep on taking free food samples at supermarkets, but never buy the product, tacky.

...one more thing

If your still pissed over something I wrote and that's the reason you stopped posting on my blog, I have one follower in mind, get over your dainty self. I've seen you be rude and crude and it's really hypocritical to play the tender victim with what I had to write.

wait...

I'm not going to apologize for my sarcasm. Sarcasm is a style that comes easy to me like breathing. The meanness associated with sarcasm comes from sarcasm that doesn't come naturally, it's purpose is for a specific cruel intent, I promise you that is not the case with me. I'm hard wired with it, and If you don't get it, you have the onset of crazy:

"What you may not have realized is that perceiving sarcasm, the smirking put-down that buries its barb by stating the opposite, requires a nifty mental trick that lies at the heart of social relations: figuring out what others are thinking. Those who lose the ability, whether through a head injury or the frontotemporal dementias afflicting the patients in Dr. Rankin's study, just do not get it when someone says during a hurricane, "Nice weather we're having."

"A lot of the social cognition we take for granted and learn through childhood, the ability to appreciate that someone else is being ironic or sarcastic or angry -- the so-called theory of mind that allows us to get inside someone else's head -- is characteristically lost very early in the course of frontotemporal dementia."


Dr. Bradley F. Boeve, behavioral neurologist at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn."



Mom told me never leave on a bad note, so here's a tortilla making machine.

10 comments:

  1. I come to your blog to see if your sarcasm rubs on a bit. I kind of suck at it, but I get some inspirational moments every now and then. Did the really deleted your comments? How weird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone has inspirational moments of sarcasm, I think it's in our genetic make-up, I was given ALOT of make-up.

    Thanks for that Magaly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never stop being you.

    I would say more, but I can't really think of anything at the moment. Love you, miss you, hate that my life keeps me off the nets...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you know how much that means to me coming from you. You've known me longer than anyone here.

    Love you my shushlola.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't give up on the sarcasm either... it's one of the best forms of comedy! I've been reading for a few weeks but haven't commented, but I swear I'm not tacky, so here's my first attempt. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're in my followers case on the right of my blog though, that gives you free popcorn refills, movie cast after party in the Purple Lounge at "The Standard."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do you think I'm homoexual? I have a beautiful wife and something or other amount of kids.

    http://aholeboyfriend.blogspot.com/2009/04/wife-and-kids.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, since the posting of this comment, I recieved a notice of "Defamation of Character" by Windchime. That's Trixie for bringing a ton of shit on my head.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What? Who me?

    I don't bring shit. I radiate joy and spread goodness to the universe. My friends call me the radiating joy bringer of goodness

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.