16 October 2009

cow head soup


Russ's pagan cow head loves to read about coral reefs for some reason, looking through the photos on this page, Russ's pagan cow head found the picture of Peter Cowman and asked me; "Get me his telephone number." I said; " What? I don't even know the guy, I'm not your wing man to hook you up with random guys you find on the internet." Russ's pagan cow head told me; "Tell him I make a great chicken cacciatore and do earlobe massages, and ask him if he likes homemade milkshakes? And don't parade your ass in his face when he comes over like you did the last one!" I said; "I don't even know what your talking about! Parade what ass?! Why don't you ask him if he likes milkshakes yourself? Your the almighty deity who's always threatening to smite me and the Jewish and Christian Gods, YOU do it...parade my ass!? I don't even know what that means." Russ's pagan cow head took a sip of his sippy drink and didn't talk to me the rest of the day.
I see that everyone thinks Thursday's question was rhetorical. *scratches head then proceeds to scratch balls*

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    *accidentally snorts beer through nose but keeps laughing*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what's funnier, the post or the comment I deleted just before yours.

    Russ's pagan cow head is going to be a regular feature here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my that bad huh?
    what did it say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not YOUR comment. The comment was on how I was loved with a link, Russ swears he didn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bastards and their proclamations of love and good tidings.
    a pox on them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly what I said, just without the pox.

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.