19 June 2009

Cake Friday

It's Friday and almost time for my fern weaving class, afterwards I'll relax with some homemade lavender tea wrapped in my snuggie with my 2 dogs Mr. Don and Sassafras (she's getting over a little cold, but she's still up to her antics) watching reruns of the "Gilmore Girls." I might have some vanilla wafer cookies, but that would be too decadent of me, I'll probably have cottage cheese, maybe add some canned pineapple so it seems like I'm being decadent, but I'm not.



(If you believe any of the above, you must be drunker than I am)

4 comments:

  1. lol.LOL. no. I didn't believe it for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. Would you believe getting drunk on supermarket brand vodka while watching "My Bloody Valentine" in 3D eating Jalapeno Poppers From Costco?

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LORD!! i was mortified for a good 20 seconds!

    i hope you have a great weekend, and thank you for the excellent advice. i really appreciate it (and YOU!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMFAO!
    I really was worried and confused and starting to think that I didn't understand life at all.
    Then I read the disclaimer.

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.