06 May 2009

Maine

Maine is the 5th state to just pass gay marriage. Anti-marriage opponents just can't keep up, as soon as they stomp out gay marriage in one state, it pops up and passes in another, just like in a Whac-a-Mole game.
When Prop 8 in California passed, I remember Christians saying it was the power of God at work because of their prayers. What are they going to say now? "Didn't you get our memo we didn't want gay marriage ANYWHERE God?! Do we have to spell it out for you? for Christ sake!""

Maine lobsters are for gay marriage, just like coleslaw and foil wrapped corn on the cob apparenty.

8 comments:

  1. Go Maine. I want to eat a crustacean in celebration I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen. lobster party at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. right on brotha! this is cool. and i want to try that lobster. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you guys know how much a comment on this post means to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also say it about that Carrie Prejean post. I'm a strong guy, but it still cuts me like a knife to hear normal men and women saying I am sick, perverted, and going to Hell because a man named Russ opens the car door for me and loves me more than his life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fuck o.k. You have all displayed to me class and distinction in one way or another in how you are my advocate, whether it be a anti-prop 8 post on your blog or Eliza saying She's for me. Did I leave anyone out? I don't mean to. I'm kinda drinkin too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dicks, that's what they are. gay hating fucks!

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.