17 March 2009

A man walks in a bar and a little man is sitting next to him. The little man asked if he had a family and how old he was. The man told him he was 25 and had a wife and two kids.

The little man says "I'm a Leprechaun, and if you left me F#$@ you in the butt I will grant you three wishes".

They go to the bathroom and the Leprechaun starts to F@$# him in the butt.

When almost finished the Leprechaun says, "You did say you had a family right?"

Than man replies, "Yes, I'm 25 and have a wife and two kids"

The Leprechaun says, "Well aren't you a little bit old to be believing in Leprechauns?"




7 comments:

  1. oh you! that joke. ha hahaha.

    hope you have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan,

    He won't get me next year. ; ) You can't have green beer, so what do you have? Green chocolate milk?

    drollgirl,

    I love corny jokes, you should hear my elephant one:

    Q. How do you know when an elephant has been in your dupboard?

    A. All the peanut butter is gone.

    Q. How do you know when an elephant has been in your refrigerator?

    A. Elephant tracks across the Jello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, my plan today is to get shit faced, argue with Russ over something petty and trivial, and grope as many straight Irish guys as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaaaahahahha ...that first photo seriously nails the punchline ...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ew on yer plan for the night, but hope it all works out in your favor.

    i ended up drinking patron. not very IRISH, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothin wrong with a little, or alot, of Patron. There are alot of Irish in Mexico, you get a pass.

    Ew? This coming from a girl who did this post?; )

    http://drollgirl.blogspot.com/2009/03/weekend-plans.html

    ReplyDelete

I eat your comments with jam and butter.